Change order of tags

GK User
Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:20 am
It looks like I can't change the order of tags at the bottom of articles. Here is the code, but I'm not sure how to modify it to change the order to the order in the Joomla Tag Manager. This snippet of code is from this file:

/templates/gk_writer/com_content/article/default.php

Code: Select all
<?php if ($params->get('show_tags', 1) && !empty($this->item->tags->itemTags)) : ?>
<div class="tags"><span class="tags-label"><?php echo JText::sprintf('TPL_GK_LANG_TAGGED_UNDER'); ?></span>

<?php foreach ($this->item->tags->itemTags as $tag) : ?>
<a href="<?php echo JRoute::_(TagsHelperRoute::getTagRoute($tag->tag_id . ':' . $tag->alias)) ?>"><?php echo $tag->title; ?></a>
<?php endforeach; ?>

</div>
<?php endif; ?>

Can you tell me how I can modify this to order by the "lft" column instead of the "id" column of the tags table?

Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:02 am
Hi

This piece of code only displays tabs as they came from joomla. This means You will need to sort them before this script. I'm not sure You can actually select an order for joomla tags yet, so I would advice add a sorting mechanism right before the mentioned code.

I'm afraid I cannot help with that. It's classified as customisation and we do not support that.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.