Overrides

GK User
Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:12 pm
Hi there,

I have a few general questions about your templates (I am using Writer). I hope you can help me with the following:
-Override that the site always loads the introtext in category view, even when set to hide (basically what I want is to only show introtext in category, not in the article itself. It turned out to be more complicated than I thought :) I have looked at disabling "if" blog items template but no luck so far :)
-The page navigation is not showing correctly when I use the titles to navigate: the next article is under the previous article. how can set it so next is aligned on the right? (see attached)
I hope you can help .Many thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Ronald
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:18 pm
Hi

Can You please show me what do You mean by category layout ? Is it K2 or regular joomla articles?

Tell me the url to page with example of navigation You have in mind.

teitbite
Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:53 am
Hi

I'm afraid Your site is not opening for me. It tries to connect, but after couple of minutes it's still loading and nothing is shown.

So I'll try to explain that in theory. What You are trying to accomplish with introtext may not be that easy with regular joomla articles. I simply do not see such option in Regular Joomla Articles configuration. BUT if You are willing to use K2 that category layout options are clear about what element to show when. As well as it has an option to display a Read More after intortext to show full article.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.