Learn about the file structure in our Joomla template rest_files packages
rest_files package includes additional supplies and extensions strictly connected with a particular template. Below, there is a typical rest_files catalog structure. It is common for templates for Joomla! 1.5 and Joomla! 1.7/2.5 but if a template given does not include elements connected with a catalog given, then this catalog is not included in rest_files catalog.
Catalogs of rest_files packages
- components – a catalog including additional information about components used with a template and some additional files connected with components if needed.
- modules – a catalog which additional modules which are unavailable freely at tools.gavick.com and with additional information about modules used in a template.
- plugins – a catalog including plug ins installers used in a template.
- source – a catalog including template’s *.PSD source files
- jcomments_theme – a catalog with a template’s style for JComments component
- jomsocial_theme – a catalog with a template’s style for JomSocial component
- virtuemart_theme – a catalog with a template’s style for VirtueMart component.
It has to be mentioned here that in the case of using a Quickstart package, an installation of elements from individual catalogs of rest_files package is redundant except JomSocial which is a payable component and it is not included in Quickstart packages.
This article was first published