A description of the files available for our templates for Joomla
There are three files connected with GavickPro template:
- A package with a template – it is a *.tgz or *.zip file including a template’s name in its name and Joomla! version for which a given template was prepared, e.g. gk_corporate_J!1.5.tgz is a Corporate template prepared for Joomla! 1.5 whereas gk_coffe_J!1.6.zip is a Coffe template prepared for Joomla! 1.6
- Quickstart – it is a *.zip file with a “_quickstart” sequence at the end of the name which includes a special version of Joomla! installer allowing to create demo content very quickly which is available to display at demo.gavick.com.
- rest_files package – it is a *.zip file with a “_quickstart” sequence at the end of the name which includes all additional files connected with a template.
- description of files’ structure in rest_files packages
- description of Quickstart package installation for Joomla! 1.5
- description of Quickstart package installation for Joomla! 1.6/1.7
- description of typical problems connected with templates’ files
This article was first published