WordPress Theme Demo Content – WXR files
This page contains the WXR files which are useful if you need to reproduce our demo content manually. For our every available theme, we have generated the WXR file which contains all available data.
REMEMBER If you prepare the clean WordPress installation the easies way to reproduce the demo content is using the Quickstart package.
How to import the WXR data into WordPress?
- Open the admin panel
- Go to Tools » Import then select WordPress from the list
- Install this plugin – WordPress import plugin
- Import the XML file (.xml)
- If you want import the images from the demo please check Import and Download Files
This was the first part – the demo content is imported. Now you have to follow few next steps to reproduce the settings and content which are not available in the WXR files.
Note: Please follow the second part only if you are using our older themes with GavernWP framework. It’s not possible to import json file in our newer themes (starting from Events).
- Go to Theme Options » Import/Export
- Import the JSON file (.json) with your theme configuration. These files are available in this section
- In order to complete setup please go to Appearance » Menus and please setup the theme menus.
After these operations your theme is configured as in our demo installations.
This article was first published