Standard module 'Language switcher' unskinned

AppPhone - perfect Joomla template to for app developers for showing your applications support forum.
GK User
Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:17 pm
I'm using apphone to create multi-language website. When I enabled standard module 'Language switcher' it shows me a language picker. But this language picker is not 'skinned'. Can you provide a fix for your template so that it looks as taken from the same template?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:45 pm
Hi, I can help you, but first you have to:
1) Describe me exactly how it should look like "skinned"
2)Link to your webpage with this module
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:08 am
Here's how it looks in different browsers
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:10 am
You can see that it looks different on different browsers and I would like it to look similar across browsers. You are asking me to tell you how exactly it should look like. I cannot tell you that, since it's your template and you have graphic designers to figure that out. I'm just a customer that bought a template because I know nothing about graphical design.

I don't think you need access to my webpage. All you need to do is to turn on standard language switcher module that is shown in the attachment.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:00 am
Can anyone answer this issue?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:20 am
Is there anyone working on this?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu May 09, 2013 1:35 pm
Hi,
I will ask again, could you add URL of your website.
It will help us/me create a temporary solution before we add ready solution.

Do you need white background or #D9D4CC inside select field, because - I this is only small fault(mistake) I saw.

p.s.
Of course, Your request has been sent to our developer team.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu May 09, 2013 3:05 pm
No, it's not only the background. It's the fact that since this is a native drop-down it looks different on different browsers. But I was writing about it already!

I don't need intermediate solutions. I want you to come back to me with an answer when the developer finishes with it.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu May 09, 2013 10:21 pm
Ok, but It can take few days, I suppose you know why. That's why I wanted to help you.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.