cannot go to joomla login page

Professional Business Joomla template for corporate and business websites suitable for showing stock quotes, up to date news, portfolio management resources or international market data.
GK User
Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:59 am
good day

being on joomla frontend i cannot go to login page. that is i type localhost/financial business/administrator.index.php do not take me to login page. so i cannot go to joomla backend.

please help
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:47 am
Did you use any 3rd party security issues ? Where you are redirect after /administrator URL ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:09 am
don`t knok what is 3rd party security issues

after /administrator i am directed to

https://www.google.com/search?q=localho ... annel=fflb
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:15 am
It looks like problem with your server, did you try to contact with your hosting company ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:14 pm
i dont think it is my server, because i have joomla 2.5.14 on the same server which permit to access the login page by using /administrator/index.php. but with the quick start finance business, i cannot access login page by /administrator/index.php
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:21 am
Can you access (login) from homepage ? The file permissions to file administrator/index.php file are correct ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:41 am
No i cannot access (login) from homepage with the URL /administrator/index.php
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:36 pm
i typed /administrator/index.php, login page do not show.

please hepl
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:57 am
I don't think it is template issue, your website was hacked or it is a hosting problem. Please contact with your hosting company to provide you more details, the have error logs etc., where you can find more information about problem. If you have backup you can also try to restore website.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.