I have a problem with the Link and Financial Business

Professional Business Joomla template for corporate and business websites suitable for showing stock quotes, up to date news, portfolio management resources or international market data.
GK User
Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:20 pm
Hi, I already set up Financial Business template, and make menus to work...so I have one "double" menu , made from left and right side with some links...well these links want to show articles. Thats work, but in search bar in IE or Safari i see "index.php/template/lorem-ipsum/articlename" instead of "index.php/articlename"

I'll be happy to hear any solution for that.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:03 pm
Hi,
of course your question is not connected with template, but with topic how to use Joomla ;)

But first I suggest to use full SEO from Joomla it's better than use /index.php/ style.

How to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyj8QZg3WHk

If you see ""index.php/template/lorem-ipsum" - it means that article is inside those categories.

Ok let's back to main topic.
What does mean one "double" menu in your case ? Two different menu modules with this same links ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:51 pm
Pawel F wrote:Hi,
of course your question is not connected with template, but with topic how to use Joomla ;)

But first I suggest to use full SEO from Joomla it's better than use /index.php/ style.

I have been deleted all articles and add mine, categories I cant delete, dont know why...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:06 pm
Delete articles from basket/trash and try again.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:01 am
Pawel F wrote:Delete articles from basket/trash and try again.

Still have the problem...will find another solution.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:47 am
@tetta - please :
1) send me access to back-end
2) describe me with which menu you have problem
3) I hope that you have .htaccess in root folder

I will check your Joomla settings :mrgreen:
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.