Loading order in Joomla

Professional Business Joomla template for corporate and business websites suitable for showing stock quotes, up to date news, portfolio management resources or international market data.
GK User
Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:42 pm
Hi,

Is there a way of changing loading order of the modules in Joomla. I have a self made module in the mainbody_top position and one module in the right_right position. I have realised that the right_right is loaded first and then the mainbody_top.

I set variables in the mainbody_top module that is used in the other module aswell, is there a way of changing the load order to load the mainbody_top first?

Kind regards
Per
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:01 pm
You could modify template source files and change module order, but could you first start from reason why to do such change?

GK User
Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:46 pm
I want to do this because a change a session variable in the mainbody_top that I want to use in the module in the right_right position. And if I set it in the module that is loaded after the right_right I have to reload the page to get it effective and get the right data in the session variable.

In what file can I change the loading order?

Best regards
Per
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:05 am
Sorry, but I'm afraid this kind of modifications are beyond our support.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.