Problems with K2 Articles in GK4 news show pro

Create a successful portfolio or freelance web design showcase website Joomla theme discussion forum.
GK User
Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:45 pm
Hello guys,

Recently I installed myfolio in wordpress. However, I decided to switch to joomla 2.5. After installing the quickstart version, I created my categories and also my articles. Unfortunately, the module "latest works" (news show pro GK4) does not open the items correctly. By clicking on the thumbnails, the article opens without modules sidebar as comments, calendar, tag cloud etc.. Also, the breadcrumb shows only the "home" as the location of the article. Another important detail is that when I open the same articles from the main menu, the sidebar opens with all modules.

I appreciate the help already.

Marcio

The interim site in joomla is in http://www.dequiqui.com/site
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:59 am
Hi,

In this case you have the problem with the unexisting menu items for the article category - you should create a menu item for the "Gestantes" category - then it should work fine.
Administrator

GK User
Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:32 pm
dziudek wrote:Hi,

In this case you have the problem with the unexisting menu items for the article category - you should create a menu item for the "Gestantes" category - then it should work fine.

Thanks a lot man. You solved the problem...
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.