Unable to read file

Create a successful portfolio or freelance web design showcase website Joomla theme discussion forum.
GK User
Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:32 pm
Hi, I had yesterday a fully functional site. And today the homepage had this two erros.

JFile: :read: Unable to open file: /home/content/02/12082502/html/ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7/jquery.min.js
File: :read: Unable to open file: /home/content/02/12082502/html/components/com_k2/js/k2.js?v2.6.7&sitepath=/

and on the inside of the webpage it also appears this...

JFile: :read: Unable to open file: /home/content/02/12082502/html/ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1/jquery.min.js

I dont have any idea what couldve caused this....

Also I have another issue...
In the iPhones on Safari browsers i cant open the page. It directs me to the landing page about Google Chrome Framework
Is there a way to get around this and be able to use it on any browser no matter what?

Thanks in advance!

Sergio Riojas
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:43 pm
Hi

Please in template settings exclude the mentioned fles (this from error) from compressing.

GK User
Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:38 pm
Thanks alot! worked great.

Just need a little help about the Google Chrome Frame. Still dont know where I could change the settings so it can work on Safari for iPhone or any browser. Tested it on iPhone's Chrome and worked perfectly, but when I use iPhone's Safari, it doesnt work.

Thanks alot
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:13 am
Hi

Can you show me what you have in mind? Isn't this working in background?

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.