Image Show GK4 for Joomla 2.5

Create an ecommerce website in few minutes with this amazing Joomla ecommerce VirtueMart template.
GK User
Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:03 pm
I am creating a brand new site, and am a bit of an amateur in web design, although I have been a graphic designer for many years. I loved the boutique template almost specifically because of how the image show gk4 looked on it. I have got to get this to work on my site, including the content images that surround it as displayed on the demo of the boutique template.

I have followed the exact directions as on your page: http://www.gavick.com/documentation/wp- ... 3-tabs.png
However, as early as hitting "save" it gave me this error on a white page: The most recent request was denied because it contained an invalid security token. Please refresh the page and try again.

I am confused as to what could have gone wrong when I did exactly as displayed in your documentation.
Please help!

And if you can please direct me towards adding in the content images to surround the show gallery, I'd really appreciate that as well!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:38 pm
Hi

What error are You refering to ? Please try to update Image Show module to the latest version possible.

Can You please tell me something more about "content images to surround the show gallery"? I'm not sure if I understand correctly.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.