pagination acting strangely

Create an ecommerce website in few minutes with this amazing Joomla ecommerce VirtueMart template.
GK User
Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:51 am
So in the "Blog" part of the website, at the bottom, where you can click page 1, page 2, etc, the "previous" "next" and "end" buttons all act very weird when you mouse-over.

I've attached a before & after screen shot. Basically, when you mouse over, a duplicate of the word will appear below. That duplicate will become the link, and the remaining text is just text.

Hard to explain

Before:
page1.jpg

After:
page2.jpg
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:49 am
Could you post an url to your site?

GK User
Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:06 pm
apparently it's a Joomla 3.x known bug

http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/joomla ... m_id=31703
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:59 pm
Yes, and it can be fixed with few css changes ;).

GK User
Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:06 am
it was actually a fix, of sorts, in the bootstrap.php file, nothing really to do with css

it's still not working 100% proper, as it's producing a duplicate version on the far left, but at least it's not bumping things down like it was earlier.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:59 pm
Still - this bumping could be solved with css only - when you hover over the element javascript creates additional element that should act as a tooltip - css can easily hide it. I remember there was already this kind of thread on forum.
If you need any assistance - please describe what should be checked.

GK User
Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:14 pm
Thanks Cyberek,

I went in and added a line to the template.css file

Code: Select all
#hasTooltip {position:absolute !important; }

hasToolTip was what was being called to display that area, so I figured this might resolve it

No luck though :(

As I said earlier, the jumping has stopped, but now this is happening, despite the #hasTooltip being applied to css

problem.jpg
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:33 pm
Ok, all I need is the link to your page - to exact place where this problem occurs.

GK User
Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:30 pm
I have decided to try other means of displaying the information since I cannot get this one to work out.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:28 pm
Ok, so I'm closing the topic.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.