Quickstart wipes all - question

Create an ecommerce website in few minutes with this amazing Joomla ecommerce VirtueMart template.
GK User
Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:58 am
Hello
Any advice of Quickstart would be much appreciated.

A couple of days ago I purchased membership and downloaded the M Social template zip files. Its awesome looking and I already have JomSocial. However, I was disappointed that you have to read a lot of small print stuff before you realise that to install this would require me to either (a) wipe my site and install Quickstart OR (b) gradually install bits and pieces. Both sound extremely time consuming and scary. I am mindful to try (a) BUT what happens my Joomla list of users and passwords? Will I have to manually type these in? I read in one of your documents that when Quickstart is installed articles, pictures, modules and plugins can be reinstalled from the Trash bin? Is that right and does that include the users database?

Would REALLY appreciate help

Daniel
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:43 am
Hello,

Unfortunately if you have an existing website then the only solution is the manual configuration of the template modules as it is described in the documentation: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... iguration/
Administrator

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.