Login

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:33 am
Hello,
every time I logout from the front end, then i try to login again i receive 'The most recent request was denied because it contained an invalid security token. Please refresh the page and try again.'

Best regards!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:30 pm
Hi

Please check what Your session handling is and change it to other option. You will find those settings in joomla global configuration.

GK User
Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:48 am
Hi
It was set database, I have another option PHP so I put it PHP but still give the same error :(
How to solve it?

Best regards!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:41 pm
Hi

I'm afraid I do not have other ideas about what can be wrong. Please switch template to joomla default one and try if same thing is happening then. It's a test to check if problem is joomla or template related. If problem will not be there with default joomla template please send me an access to joomla panel and ftp, but if it will still show this error than You should ask about it in joomla forum.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.