Problem with shop.

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:03 pm
Witam.
Mam problem po złożeniu zamówienia w sklepie Virtuemart.
2 komendy:

JUser::_load: Nie można załadować danych użytkownika o ID: 42
Musisz podać przynajmniej jeden adres email odbiorcy.

Dołączam obrazek.
http://ekoindie.pl/nazwy.jpg
Dziękuję za pomoc.
---
Wersja:
Virtuemart 2.0.8
Joomla 2.5.6
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:37 pm
Zrobiłem to co widziałem na waszym forum oraz
http://www.templatemonster.com/help/joo ... error.html
czyściłem po tym zabiegu pamięć podręczną.
Używam komponentu Admin Tools - którym zmieniłem IP admina na bezpieczny.
Co jeszcze można zrobić.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:40 am
I wrote yesterday about 6:37 pm a message asking for help.
Today, it is 11:38 am. Can somebody give me some guidance as to the problem.
Thank you.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:49 am
This is a generic issue with Joomla and quick start packages. You will need to edit your database with phpmyadmin.

Below is the steps. Please backup your database before making changes. Change "Jos" with your prefix as it might be different.

1. Open your Joomla database using PHPMyadmin tool.
2. Open "jos_users" table,
3. Find record with "Super User" name and click on edit icon,
4. Change Super User id value to 42 and click on "Go" button,
5. Open "jos_user_usergroup_map" table.
6. Find the record with "group_id" value 8, change "user_id" value to 42, then click on "Go" button,
7. Logout and login again.
-----
Result !
Database connection error (2): Could not connect to MySQL.

I changed the values ​​back (MySQL) and ... I can not connect with the site. MySQL error.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:14 pm
I have uninstalled the component and k2 virtemart problem remained.
JUser::_load: Nie można załadować danych użytkownika o ID: 42
Senior Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:26 pm
Hi,
please try rename Super User name to diffrent then 'admin'.

GK User
Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:43 pm
Please also delete all default comments inside K2 articles, then if the problem still exist please provide us admin access (the image with problem is not working).
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:30 pm
At 10.30 I sent a "VIP" message (with access to the server and the store + mail and telephone) to handle my problem. Until now, no one answered me (by phone, or mail). Average waiting time for "all" response from your company an average of 24 + 2 calls to the service (this post). My shop is ready. But I can not take orders because I can not change the admin user 42 virtuemart2 (e-mails come to him with the order). What else can I do to anyone at all dealt with my problem. Thank you for your response.
http://ekoindie.pl/v1.jpg
Senior Boarder

Konrad M
Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:09 pm
Please send Private Message using this forum to me and to @bkrztuk with admin access to your joomla backend.

GK User
Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:41 am
@hybryd3000 I've sent you PM more than 24 hours ago about working details to check your backend - the .htaccess details are not working (this one from "VIP" message :)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:08 am
Welcome. Thank you for your prompt response. I have not been available for 3 days. Sending the correct data, and thank you for your help.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:46 am
@hybryd3000 problem is resolved am I right ? Please post full solution for other users. In short words, the problem was with user ID, after changes made by some 3rd party extension the user ID was change only in _users table not in VM configuration. Search and replace ID='42' in database resolves issue.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.