Gk4 updates and errors

GK User
Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:56 am
Hi

After update all gk4 modules in the Sporter template ins't working fine. Seems like a css error because a lot of dimensions was affected. I search for a template update but I not successfully. unfortunately the support desk do not answer my tickets correctly and I need a fast solution I have a DEVELOPER licence!

Well, somebody knows how can I fix this problem? To solve this I think that the solution its replace the updated css to this template for all gk4 stuffs updated BUT O dont know how can I find it.

A lot of errors in the website gavick are also occurring. I need help soon as possible.
Bellow url of this template that I started to customize it

www.ipirangacommerce.com.br/demo

Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:18 pm
You are using wrong version of News Show Pro GK4.
Please go to News Show Pro GK4 download page, download "mod_news_pro_gk4_J!25.zip" which is version 3.1.3.

The one you are using v3.3 is for responsive templates as it states in download package name. "mod_news_pro_gk4_for_responsive_templates.zip"

Let us know if you need further help.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:27 am
This history starts when I could not set k2 itens in the GK4. I updated, than after that appear more options. But all gk4 was corrupted (.css, configurations, etc) ok! I send tickets and I do not receive responses yet. When I have needs to solve this fast. I realize that if I update the joomla to 2.5 maybe my problem would be sucess. Than I update my joomla to 2.5. I would like to know How can I do the template update (GK sporter) not losting my customization. How can I do please?

What the right way to do ?

Thanks a lot
:(
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:27 pm
What is your current template version and joomla version as you have posted in Joomla 1.6/1.7 forum but from your post seems you are using joomla 1.5?
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.