Articles that dont exist are showing

GK User
Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:12 pm
My client just added a second resturant location, so I created a landing page my making a new menu and setting it as default. I then added a second main menu ("Main Menu-IP") for "International Plaza".

The original pages have populated articles that dont exist anywhere in K2 or my articles or Joomla categories.

What gives? Any thoughts?

Click this link http://www.zenbistrotampa.com/ and choose "Westchase" from the landing page. You'll notice the home page has a lot of articles that DO NOT EXIST. I'll provide a mod with backend access via PM if necessary!

Thanks!

Craig
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:18 am
It is fixed. The menu item was a category blog. Some websites I do i create a category called "BLANK" and select Category Blog "BLANK" for all menu items, then populate the pages with modules, content in custom HTML modules. I have some websites with NO articles in them at all.

Anyway, I had "All Categories" Selected, not "BLANK"

What is odd is that I dont have any other categories in Joomla. I have K2 disabled on this site, and even if it was there are NO categories or articles. Technically "All Categories" is ONLY "BLANK" anyway.

Odd. So- the site is fine. If anyone knows what caused this I would be interested to hear, but I dont need an answer or solution at this point. Just curious.
Expert Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.