Looking for php file with social icons info

GK User
Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:13 am
I posted a topic recently named "Remove "Search" Function from top_nav menu ".

I was able to do this by removing some code somewhere- I forget where... and left the social icons alone. Well, I modified the CSS to make them a little larger... anyway...

The social icons cant be edited in a module. Call me crazy, but I HAVE LOOKED HIGH AND LOW!!! I guess the icons are part of the template, not a module like other templates

I need to add my clients social networking links to the social icons. Basically I am just trying to find out which php file the social icons are in- so I can add the links.

Maybe I am crazy- I have built a few sites with these awesome templates... but this template has definitely got me scratching my head on the social icons....

Thanks in advance for your help!!!
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:10 pm
Links to this icons you can change via template settings, please check, you don't need to modify anything in code. Options should be called 'Facebook icon - url' and 'Twitter icon - url'
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:39 pm
I had looked there 100 times. I cant believe I missed it. I need to pay better attention to detail.

Thank you
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:55 pm
You really need to check this again, please look at the screenshot - it is from latest template version.
Zrzut ekranu 2012-03-13 o 23.54.12.png
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:07 pm
no no- I found it with your help.

I was saying I could not believe I missed it when I looked previously. I feel dumb.

Thanks again, as usual!
Expert Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.