Missing Style 2 black and white 2.5

GK User
Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:01 am
Downloaded black and white template 2.5 and used quickstart install, and can't change the style to the black grey menu theme, don't want to use overide.css, i want it to work like all the other temps I've downloaded and the styles work just fine. Have done all updates
Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:13 am
Black & White template contains only one default style, please check the demo site http://demo.gavick.com/, could you tell us where do you find information about two different styles for this template ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:51 pm
1. The .psd files included, top menu layout has style2 black/grey
2. There is folder under template_b&w_images_style2, containing the black/grey
3. I have developed site on different pc, seeing style2 appear only, then another only to see style1
4. B&W 1.5 has a @style2.css
5. One update on 10/5/12 said to replace following files, among them was a style2.css
6. Have loaded it on host and sat back to watch home page slide show, and every third image, the menus would changes from tan, to black/grey while I didn't touch anything.

I just want to use the black/grey menus as default, not necessary for user to have ability to change it
Thank you for quick reply
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:52 pm
7. On mobile device, when viewed on android tablet, fully updated, menus are black/grey;
On iPhone menus are brown/tan

Backend settings are for all devices set to standard or desktop mode
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:19 pm
style2.css was a mistake in description. Template folder contains only style1.css, template don't have style switcher option in admin panel and also from front-end. There is also impossible that you seen any other version of color because only file style1.css exist. Mobile/tablet version is a different template that the desktop one and in every template you find similar colors to desktop view but not always the same.

In short words, b&w don't have any other style that the default one.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:40 am
Ok..backend control in admin panel isnt necessary, but why there style2 folder with grey menus/submenus in the template_images folder? I've tested on many OS/browsers will take screenshots, to show not impossible

In short if that style2.css was a mistake, is the folder a mistake too

Appreciate response, if cant explain the existence of black/grey submenus .pngs, folders names, .psd files in the download, THAT would be impossible
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.