Modules Positions Problem

GK User
Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:23 pm
Hello

I have a problem with the positioning of modules in a page of the template, I'm using the IProperty component, and as you can see in the image attached below, any module that I put in all the right positions dosen't show in it, it shows at the bottom of the content or at the top of it, here is the link to the website immobilier.weblogy.net , it is always on test, but you have to take a look so you can see and understund my problem.
In all other pages, the positions are good, I can edit them with ease, the problem is precisely in the listing page, here is a screenshot that shows the wrong positioning of the module quicksearch, which, however, is positioned in other pages such as the home page or other pages
I've tried to test the IProperty component with other templates and it works, the problem show up just in the Black & White template.
I wish you can help me, cause I'm sure that the component works well, as I just mentioned, in the other templates the modules positions are good in all pages, even in that listing page.

Thanks

Capture d’écran1.jpg
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:45 pm
Hi

It looks like a valdation error, but please show me an exact link to this page so I will be able to confirm it or find the other reason.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.