Google Analytic Issue

GK User
Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:08 am
Morning All, I hope you will be able to help me fix the issue with Google Analytic Code.

When I am pasting code to Template Manager/Features Google Analytics code I got always the same error from Google "Tracking Not Installed (Last checked: Feb 28, 2011 1:57:43 AM )
The Google Analytics tracking code has not been detected on your website's home page. For Analytics to function, you or your web administrator must add the code to each page of your website."

I also Tried paste code manually in Template/xxxxx/layouts/default.php handhed.php iphone.php or android.php and still doesn't work.

Can you please advice what the next step I should be.

Cheers
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:42 am
The google analytics is detected via first receive statistics, you need to add code and wait to start tracking, because if on your site is low traffic none statistics are send to google.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:13 am
Well, I am agree with you on this one, but for verification you dont need high traffic on you site. I will keep trying your suggestion.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:31 pm
I have the same problem. If anyone knows how to fix and can help us please post a reply
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
I paste code manually in Template/xxxxx/layouts/default.php and in 24 hours my website register in analytics my first visit
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:26 pm
You just need to paste tracking code (UA-XXXXX) and wait some time until Google track any data. Firstly make sure that your template is up to date.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.