Home page mobile site change

GK User
Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:27 pm
How to change the mobile version on the main page to display only one menu defined in the article. Or about a specific article ID number permanently. Currently displaying the articles frontpage
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:42 pm
Hi,

I'm sorry I don't understand you much, can you take a screenshot to explain your idea then I can understand it more easily to help you out?

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:32 pm
Now the mobile version of a page after entering the site home page displays the articles marked as frontpage. I would like to change the code to display only one article that I set myself. So I do not want to show the items marked with frontpage. I know that they are clear that only the full version of the site on your computer, they are not displayed. How to change the code? Which file is responsible for displaying articles on the main page labeled frontpage?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:53 pm
Thank you for explaining it again but I still don't understand your purpose. However, in order to modify layout, the files you may need are:

Code: Select all
\layouts\android.php

\layouts\handheld.php

\layouts\iphone.php
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:44 am
I will ask in another way.
Why when I open the web page on the phone I see articles that the administrator has marked as frontpage? Of course I'm talking about the mobile version.

I wish that these articles do not show how to do it? I know that the administrator can uncheck the frontpage. But how do I do that even though they are marked as frontpage will not show? I would like to show here is an article specially written for the home page.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:01 am
I seem to understand you now :D Please check my screenshot for details http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/642/2809194895.png
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.