Home Page without Article

GK User
Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:18 pm
In my landing - Home page i dont want to select any artcile or category of articles, i just want to keep the module Tabs GK4, 2 custom modules Html below and the the footer. I have found a Module which is good for my case, its called blank-component, it permits to create a menu item that has only modules.
I can use it by adding "Blank Component" to the Home Page Menu item and saving. The only problem is that i still see the gkContentMainbody without articles. If you look at the website , you can see it. www.interviewtutor.ie.

I try to make some changes also to my component.php but without any good result.

Someone can help me out??

Thanks
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:25 pm
I have now this problem, I saw your site,
How you solved the problem?
Can you tell me please? :?:

Mannaio wrote:In my landing - Home page i dont want to select any artcile or category of articles, i just want to keep the module Tabs GK4, 2 custom modules Html below and the the footer. I have found a Module which is good for my case, its called blank-component, it permits to create a menu item that has only modules.
I can use it by adding "Blank Component" to the Home Page Menu item and saving. The only problem is that i still see the gkContentMainbody without articles. If you look at the website , you can see it. http://www.interviewtutor.ie.

I try to make some changes also to my component.php but without any good result.

Someone can help me out??

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.