No Article Bullets, no hacks

GK User
Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:12 pm
Hi,

I have a problem will all, I repeat all gavick 1.5/1.7/2.5 templates not showing bullets.
This is with all joomla versions, browsers, editors, OS's...etc.

The bullets will not show in frontend articles.
This has been an on-going issue and I never see it fixed for any templates.

I need to have this fixed with updates, not hacks from me, I see extensive forum posts on this in all templates, but the issues never gets fixed.
I am an affiliate, and I have a current project that this is a serious issue and may kill my project.

I need a global fix for this for all templates, not hacks.

The current project uses gk_penguinmail with Joomla 2.5.7 and JCE.
I need this fix done ASAP or client will get another template and get a refund.

My concern with hacks is it fixes one thing but causes another issue, so hacks are not the way to go.

Come on Gavick, please fix this issue, its bullets, should not be hard to get this done for all your templates, especially after you have over 5 pages of forum requests on this, and it still is an issue dating back to 1.5 templates.

Thanks,
Mark
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:49 pm
Hi

OK. I'll inform programmers about it, but You always can use GK typography to get bullets. Also this hacks are pretty simple so will not cause any problems. Just show me an example of a page where bullets should be and I'll tell You a clean code which will affect only lists inside articles.

GK User
Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:17 pm
Thanks for the feedback and understanding my frustration.
What I need is the CSS hack for adding global article bullets and the offset.

As was reported by others that there are 3 general issues, one the missing default round bullet and their indent and proper wrapping of text behind and in-line with indent.

Can you please supply the css hack and proper css file location for this fix. Thanks

Note I assume this is a general hack and may be used for other templates that have this issue!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:55 pm
Hi

Sure, please just tell me an url to the example page so there will be no mistake from my site.

teitbite
Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:42 am
Hi

All templates have been updated to have this styles as default. For anyone who may still have this problem. Please update templates to the latest version.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.