Login

GK User
Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:24 pm
I setup the login modulo to the (login position) and if i move the modulo for a different position it works fine. But not on the login position.
Please have a look the website: www.good-scents.eu
Any ideas what can be the problem?
Many thanks in advance.
cjcesar
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:31 pm
Hi

Can You please exmplain this issue to me a little better? I do not understand.

GK User
Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:32 pm
Ops sorry if I not could explain properly. I have attached a screen shot.
But I not can make the Login module working.
cjcesar
Screen shot 2012-06-03 at 22.28.42.jpg
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:31 am
Hi

Login is not working because of javascript conflict. I can see You are using 2 different versions of jQuery and this is the problem I believe. Try maby eliminate one of them and see if that makes a difference. Than try with both.

GK User
Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:52 am
Thank you for your help and advise, but can you give me one idea how can I eliminate the JQuery. Thank you. cesar
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:23 am
Hi

The easiest way is to replace an extention which needs it to one based on mootools for example. Somethimes an order of javascript loading is the most important thing.

Anyway please make this test to be sure that it's a conflict: unpublish extention after extention and everytime check if it makes the difference. When it does than the last unpublished extention is to blame and when we know which one maby a different solution will be available.

GK User
Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:54 am
Hi thank you for your help I will do that and let you know how goes on.
Regards
Cesar
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:41 am
Hi

Ok. I'll be waiting.

GK User
Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:05 pm
Hi I have a go on unpublish extension after extension and it all still the some :cry:

So I have found another extension and have installed:
http://ty2u.com/downloads/joomla/plugin ... login.html

It works but its not exactly how I like it :(
I prefer the look of the one that is on the Coffe template.

I look on joomla.org for some extensions but only find this one or I am looking at the wrong place. Can you advise any another that will look like the Coffe template?

Many thanks.
Cesar
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:28 pm
Hi

This is very strange. Code for this bevaviour is present, so the only way it may not work is because of javascript conflict, but if You've already unpublished all extention than the only thing I can think of is that maby files were not updated propperly or one or more is broken. I would suggest redownload and updating a template.

GK User
Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:28 am
Hi thank you, I will do that and let you know what happening.
Cesar
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:30 pm
:( Download and updating the template but still not work :(
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:40 pm
Hi

It works ok in the demo and when I install it. So it has to be because of the 3rd party extention. Please send me an access to joomla panel and I'll unpublish extention after extention by myself.

GK User
Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:44 pm
Hi I just email you the username and password. Many thanks I really appreciated.
Cesar
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:09 pm
[removed]

teitbite
Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:11 pm
Please do not look at the post above. It should go to a different thread. I'm logging to Your page right now.

teitbite
Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:57 pm
Hi

What mail should Your access came from ? I have 5 mails with an access from today and none of it looks to be Yours ;/ Please try to use a PM system in forum.

GK User
Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:29 pm
Hi I send you now the info from the PM system in forum, hope you get it this time. Thank you.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:06 am
Hi

Yes I got it this time, but it didn't help me :( I've unpublished all (modules and plugins) without result. Iet try one more thing to exclude broken file case. Please update mod_login with a files you will find in rest_files package.

GK User
Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:44 pm
:D Yes that makes the modulo work now :D But still not look like the coffe template and I am not able to register on the site.
Any idea what can I do? I have already uptudate the template for V.2.10 and also joomla 2.5.6
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:57 pm
Hi

Unfortunately not, It's for sure because of a conflict with 3rd party extention. I've let programmers check that, but as it's considered as customization (because of 3rd party involved) it will go at the end of the line. I'll see if I'll be able to catch one of them on Skype.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.