Module width

GK User
Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:04 pm
How to set width for all modules from one line ? You can only set for one but i need for all.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:09 pm
Hi,

I don't understand you intention, can you please give me your site URL to take a look as well?

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:07 am
OK, i will try different.
I attached some pictures to understand better. In picture "Capture1.PNG" is front page with modules "buttom1-6". In picture "Capture2.PNG" is the admin page with current setup. In picture "Capture3.PNG" you can see how i set "Bottom1-6 widest column".
My question was if i can set for all 6 modules specific width.

Thank you !

http://restaurantcolloseum.ro
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:03 am
Hi,

You can use some css code to add into CSS Override to achieve that, for example, this code should change the width value of bottom 1 to 300px:
Code: Select all
#gkBottom1{
width: 300px!important;
}
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:43 am
Cool, working ... some how. I used 3 module and i create code for all 3. I set in template the widith to 0%. But modules are in center of page instead of left side so i prefer to change that.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:31 pm
Do you mean that you still have got problems with that? If yes, please clarify.

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:06 pm
It is working but modules are in center not in left side like before. check the website.

P.S. only logged users can view more than one module in that line.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:32 am
So, can you please create an account for me and send it via a PM? I don't understand the language so I can't register myself :(

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:16 pm
Hi,

Do you mean the bottom1 position? It is always aligned center, you felt it was left because the width value was bigger, so now when you have decreased the width value, it is also moved toward center from left and right side.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.