Need Help with Duplicated Articles - Template Related

GK User
Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:05 pm
Hi,

I am using Coffe v2.11, which I believe the latest. Recently, I was just taking interested in caching for improving performance. I turned on the caching in "Global Config." and "GK Caching" in template, and then "System - Cache" plugin for Joomla!. I had duplicated articles for every single article. I tried to find the issue by turning off the caching one by one. It appeared that if I have either "GK Caching" or "System - Cache" on I would encounter the problem.

Also, I used the "End Level" in "Menu" section of the template. It didn't work for me at all. I tried all different menu styles, and the "End Level" didn't work with any of them. I tried to show the menu up to second level, but they appeared to my menu last level.

Please help me address these problems.

Thanks,
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:21 am
Please configure cache like it is described here >> https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... ce-plugin/ it will surely resolve all your problems.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:30 pm
Hi,

The caching problem is resolved, but the "End Level" menu in template still there. I couldn't get the template to show only 2 levels of the menu, it just keeps showing all level. Please help me fix this.

Thanks,
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:51 am
Please provide me details to your administrator panel via PM. Remember to include forum topic link in message.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.