Problem with K2 layout

GK User
Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:05 am
I'm having a problem with K2 layout on this template. The full text on item view ends up next or before title. It seems the issue comes from the K2.css file on template. The style forces the date created div to be floated to left which seems to be the issue. Can anybody help me how to fix this?

Thanks,
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:17 am
Could you show me your site URL ? It is always easier to check CSS/HTML code on live site.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:19 pm
bkrztuk wrote:Could you show me your site URL ? It is always easier to check CSS/HTML code on live site.

I'm building the website on a local machine. The site is not live yet.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:35 pm
this is from the demo website. On this article remove the picture and intro text to see what happens. The rest of the text ends up next to the title.

http://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/coffe/i ... 38-32/item
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:30 pm
Please add this code to override.css file in root/templates/gk_template_name/css directory :
Code: Select all
.itemToolbar {clear: right !important}

and then just remember to enable "Use override CSS" option in template advanced settings tab.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:23 am
bkrztuk wrote:Please add this code to override.css file in root/templates/gk_template_name/css directory :
.itemToolbar {clear: right !important}

and then just remember to enable "Use override CSS" option in template advanced settings tab.

It didn't work for me. However I removed the float: left attribute and it worked. I added the following line to my overide.css

.itemToolbar {float:none;}
Junior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.