Virtuemart 2.0.2 Problem with Template

GK User
Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:25 pm
Hello everyone, I'm using as always the wonderful template GAVICK. In this case I'm using the template Coffee on joomla 2.5 and I installed Virtuemart for ecommerce. I have some problems and wanted to know if you could help me.

1. In Home Page GK News not display the latest products added to a category of Virtuemart

2. Sailing into the template I realized that many graphics settings Virtuemart 2.0.2 are not seen (eg, buttons, navigation, etc. ..). The css does not seem to respond very well, but if I remove and put gk_coffee Beez template as primary then the graphics of Virtuemart and 'perfect.

Can you help me in some way to resolve these two issues? Are completely stopped and I do not know how to move ..

Thank you very much to all for your help

Fabio
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:27 pm
Sadly coffe template was never designed to work with virtuemart, thats why some elements stylings are missing.
The only thing that comes to my mind is to copy necessary css classes from "Beez" or any other template with common look, and add them manually to coffe css files (or override.css).

GK User
Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:53 pm
Well! and for GK News Show? Ideas??

Cyberek wrote:Sadly coffe template was never designed to work with virtuemart, thats why some elements stylings are missing.
The only thing that comes to my mind is to copy necessary css classes from "Beez" or any other template with common look, and add them manually to coffe css files (or override.css).
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:39 pm
With GK News Show - have You set data source to VirtueMart categories?
This is sreen of working setup of GKNSP module that shows elements from VirtueMArt:
http://d.pr/i/wZiM

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.