Adding an article from the front end appear blank

GK User
Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:09 pm
using JCK editor to add an article from the front end appear blank after enabling JavaScript compression at the Template(The World News II)

When I disable the Javascriipt compression, it starts to work again. I need to compress my site for speed. All good plugins that I installed like the following Lazy Load for Joomla! , JS CSS Control , JCH Optimize , jbetolo and none of them could work with posting or editing article from frontpage.. it was give me a blank page.

The editor does'nt show on the front page but everything is ok for JCK at the back end.
Please I need help
thanks
best regards
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:41 pm
Hi

Unfortunately there is no easy answer for this question. Not all javascript can be compressed. Some are set in separated files for a reason and are using different syntax or have the same function names. This means that You need to make an exclusion for some files. Each js compression plugin got such option in it's settings.

How I make this things ? First disable compression. Than add all js files to exclude field, than start removing file name after file name while checking the site. You will find the issued files fast with this method.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.