adv_bottom module position missing?

GK User
Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:17 am
hi guys
i have been trying to publish items to the adv_bottom module position as shown on the demo module positions - but although the option is there in the select module position (there is no TWNII identifier next to it) and the module does not show.

can you provide a fix please?

thanks!
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:27 pm
Hi

Please make sure you are using the latest version of a template. I've reported a common problem some time ago.

GK User
Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:14 pm
hi - i have alot of customisations to the template, so i downloaded the latest package of the template and checked the template.xml - and there is no mention of the adv_bottom module positions in that file either...

i dont want to go and muck up all the changes you guys have helped with over the months to only have to re-do it all again!

if it am wrong - can you tell me which individual files i need to replace to get the module to appear - that way i can check if it will affect the other mod's and fixes.

thanks

teitbite wrote:Hi

Please make sure you are using the latest version of a template. I've reported a common problem some time ago.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:23 pm
actually 0 after all that - its a problem with the module positions GRAPHIC on the demo page of gavicks site... there is no such position as adv_bottom or adv_top - they have renamed it mainbody_bottom and such - in case anyone was having the same issue...

maybe your graphics guys can update the modules positions diagram on the demo site :)
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:10 pm
Hi

That's odd. I just thought this positions were forgotten in template xml file. But You may be right. I'll let programmers know about that. Thank You.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.