jomsocial remove featured group function missing

GK User
Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:58 am
hi guys
in the "all groups" part of my site www.guidetogay.com - the "remove featured group" function of jomsocial is not showing up... (you have to hover over the featured groups icon/avatar to bring it up - admin only) i tested it in "default" template and its working on that... just not on TWN!! gkstyle template.

can you advise of a fix?

thanks
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:01 am
Could you contact with me and provide ma a screenshot where this part should be visible and also FTP and access details ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
bkrztuk wrote:Could you contact with me and provide ma a screenshot where this part should be visible and also FTP and access details ?

hi bkrztuk

thanks! i have attached screen shot - have also sent you a PM with super access and ftp.

the same feature on the "events" featured slideshow works fine - so its just something with the groups one.

cheers.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:36 am
Did you get my response ? I've asked you about my user account because I'm not sure whether to see this icon I need only to be a member of usergroup or owner ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:48 am
hi - yes, i did answer you on the pm system...

but your account is set up to show EVERYTHING.... you have superuser and all underneath

to see the icon, you have to be admin or superuser, but your account is set up for that :) .

bkrztuk wrote:Did you get my response ? I've asked you about my user account because I'm not sure whether to see this icon I need only to be a member of usergroup or owner ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:49 am
For other users with similar problem. Please add this code to components/com_community/templates/gk_style/css/apps/gk_style.groups.css

Code: Select all
body #community-wrap #cFeatured .album-actions {
   left: 80px;
   bottom: 110px;
}
#community-wrap.cGroups .cIndex #cFeatured .cGroupsMain {position: relative }

this should resolve the issue.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:28 pm
thanks bkrztuk
your a star

bkrztuk wrote:For other users with similar problem. Please add this code to components/com_community/templates/gk_style/css/apps/gk_style.groups.css

Code: Select all
body #community-wrap #cFeatured .album-actions {
   left: 80px;
   bottom: 110px;
}
#community-wrap.cGroups .cIndex #cFeatured .cGroupsMain {position: relative }

this should resolve the issue.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.