template problems

GK User
Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:16 am
Hi there,

My template keeps going back to red theme when i refresh it, opening it first time works fine but when page is refreshed it goes to red theme and main menu disappears except home tab. Refreshing with control F5 takes back to original theme green and fixes main menu as well.

Please help.

http://www.malwatv.com

thanks
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:21 am
I've opened your site several times and all looks fine >> http://d.pr/i/IJWu Maybe this is browser rache issue or temporary problems with your hosting which cause that whole CSS was not loaded.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:20 pm
hi there,

thanks for the quick reply, opening the site is fine but its only when you refresh the page from refresh tab or by pressing f5. But if I refresh the page using Control F5 it works fine.

I have tried it in google chrome and IE and both of them are having the same problem, please check.

thanks

Ravinder
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:31 am
Did you use some cache ? I'm asking because ctrl + f5 clear browser cache and simple f5 just refresh site. For me it is working all the time no matter what key combination I use.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:45 pm
yes i have the system cache plugin enabled at the moment this is the only way i can keep the template in green theme, if i disable system cache plugin it changes back to red when refreshed. I will disable the cache at 8am AEST on 02/02/13 for 12 hours if you get time please check.

thanks

Ravinder
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:58 pm
I have just disables system cache plugin as I just realised that with system cache plugin enabled some of the other plugin do not work at all, please check asap, I have tried this on few different computers, iphone and android devices as well.

thanks

Ravinder
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:59 am
I have one question, we're talking about template for J!1.5 or 2.5 ? Beacuse topic is created in J!1.5 category.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.