THWN II - News SHow Pro GK

GK User
Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:32 am
Hello,

any idea how comes that problem....

I have Jommla 1.5.26.... Now three days my website cant contact or read the articels.... I have talk with the provider and they tell me, it have any script error into the site.... I dont belive that, but maybe anyone have idea how to clear this error.

All categories into the site are open with News Show Pro GK

I have rewrite it with the newest one 3.3 witch is not the newest on bcs bevor was 3.2 and now is 3.1.... i have download it yesterday from gavick site.... its the latest update.... But its not updated.... I dont think that is the problem, but i dont now know what to do....

Thank you very much for every idea.....
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:46 pm
Hello,

Did you checked the module settings after the update? Most probably some settings was overrided by the update and now you have wrongly configured website. Please also make sure that you have installed a module in version for Joomla! 1.5
Administrator

GK User
Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:13 pm
dziudek wrote:Did you checked the module settings after the update? ......

Dear friend,

I have checked all what need to do.... I dont know whats happend, but i think the company have transfered my site from here to anywhere, change the servers and my site never comes again like bevore....

I have install a new joomla with 2.5.17 and again become problem with login into admin area.... Anything wrong or anyone in the company play with my website, bcs i work very slowly to be a perfect site.....

Now i have install the new joomla 3.2.1.... with template from Gavick site.... News for 3.2.1.... I see a small problem.... look the picture near serch field its a "0" how can i delette it....

search-field.png

Thank you
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:08 am
The problem with "0" after the search box is described and solved in this topic: https://www.gavick.com/forums/viewtopic ... 99&t=31870
Administrator

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.