World News II template a mess in Internet explorer

GK User
Mon May 28, 2012 6:16 pm
hello sir,

I have since been viewing my site using FireFox and Chrome. It displays well.

Just today, I discovered the whole thing wasnt showing up properly in Internet explorer.

The whole thing is skewed to the left, the background is pure white, Modules are all falling over each other.

Please help.

cheers
toks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon May 28, 2012 7:14 pm
hello sirs,

I think I have partially solved my problem.

I remembered I had pasted a google analytics script at the upper part of my index.php.

I have removed it and its now displaying properly on IE. Please help me check your own IE - just in case.

So my next problem would be:

Dear sirs, where(in which file and how) am I supposed to add my google analytics script.

regards
toks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon May 28, 2012 9:10 pm
Which IE are you using?

Try to re-upload the template manually via FTP and recheck on IE if the same happens. Personally, I don't use IE since 2010, opened today to check the template display and found no issues.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:01 am
tokunbo wrote:hello sirs,

I think I have partially solved my problem.

I remembered I had pasted a google analytics script at the upper part of my index.php.

I have removed it and its now displaying properly on IE. Please help me check your own IE - just in case.

So my next problem would be:

Dear sirs, where(in which file and how) am I supposed to add my google analytics script.

regards
toks

hello again sirs,
Re- the above. I have observed from my GA report that GA has stopped since I removed it from the upper part of Index.php.

I found and followed these:
https://www.gavick.com/forums/131/where ... 12454.html
and
https://www.gavick.com/forums/131/inser ... 12321.html

and have added GA to the footer.php.

However my report has made no positive changes. It doesnt show that GA is working on my site at all.

Please advise.
regards
TKO
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.