Game Magazine template - iphone safari issues

Create awesome game website with Game Magazine Joomla template
GK User
Thu May 22, 2014 3:12 pm
Installed game magazine template in web site working fine, but iphone safari browser having some issues
1. Read more link missing in iphone safari
2. comments link also missing

Do you have any solutions?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat May 24, 2014 4:10 pm
Hi

For issue 1 please use solution number 33 and solution number 401 for 2

Just kidding :) I need to see the site first to tell what the problem is. Please tell me the urls to examples of both this problems.

GK User
Wed May 28, 2014 3:58 pm
URL : http://thegameraccess.com/

Thanks for response
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri May 30, 2014 6:36 pm
Hi

Have You fixed theis problem already ? I can see "Read more" and comments on the page You've send me. Please take a look at the screen.

GK User
Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:27 am
Home page , It will working fine (read more button). But other menu like show,reviews not showing in iphone safari

Do you have any solution ?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:39 am
Hi

Sorry, when I asked for the url to problem You mentioned homepage, so I thought problem is there.

Now I can see that comments link is not there, but can see readmore just fine. First thing I would check validation errors. I believe You will have some unclosed html tags somewhere. This may be causing the issue.

I can see that this links are comming from a plugin of some kind so please also check if this has no option to remove links for mobile.

If this plugin is using a javascript to work than it may have a syntax which is not suported by mobile browsers, that's the possibility as well, but if it's the case than You will have to talk to this plugin developers.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.