Large error_log File

Create awesome game website with Game Magazine Joomla template
GK User
Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:08 pm
Since I began using the Game Magazine template, under /public_html a file called error_log keeps generating that I need to delete every month or so because it builds up to hundreds of GBs and takes up space if I don't. I recently deleted but its began generating again. Please look at with the FTP info provided and let me know the fix. Thanks!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:09 pm
Could you please check what kind of errors adds to this file (please post a fragment of that file)?

GK User
Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:52 am
I PM'd you the credentials for my FTP so you can view the file. It's right under public_html. I did this so you can see how the file updates and keeps adding errors.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:23 pm

GK User
Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:20 pm
I changed it to None but can you look into these errors and fix whats causing these issues? These issues were not present with my last template.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:32 pm
Those are not errors - just notices - for example php informs that some portion of our code could be written better. And it is 100% php version dependant - with update of php preprocessor those informations shows, when on the older version everything was fine. o those are not errors - just an info.

GK User
Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:09 pm
Ok thanks!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:16 am
Is there anything else I can help you with regarding this topic?

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.