Need help with some problems

Create awesome game website with Game Magazine Joomla template
GK User
Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:03 pm
Hi.

1. I wanted to change the titles of the header tabs. So I went to the module ''Header tab'' -> tabs, but there is no tabs here and the button ''add new tab'' is not working. Am I doing it the right way?

2. In attachment 1 I want to reduce the space where I have written ''1'' Can you please give me the CSS code I need to add at the back end? This is the K2 article: http://islamqa.no/kategorier/islamske-v ... r-det-selv

3. In attachment 1 I want to reduce the font size where I have written ''2'' Can you please give me the CSS code I need to add at the back end?

4. Attachment 2 is from the front page of another similar site I am developing www.islamqav.com Here I am using the component HWD mediashare for videos. As you can see the modules on the picture are to close the titles of the tabs. I wan to add some space between the tab-titles and the content from the module. Can you please give me the CSS code I need to add at the back end?

Thank you very much for the help :)
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:27 pm
5. Is it possible for the module Image Show GK4 that is used on the front page to catch content from ''featured'' k2 articles in stead of or in addition to adding slides manually? It take a lot less time to just put an article on featured than making a new slide in the module.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:01 pm
Can I please get some assistance.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:08 pm
6. The superscript is not working. The numbers I have put in superscript (see in the bottom of the article) as references, are showing in normal size: http://islamqa.no/kategorier/teologi-og ... hos-laerde

See the attached image where it is supposed to be in superscript.
Skjermbilde 2014-11-15 kl. 17.06.28.png
Gold Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.