Post Duplicating with JotCache

Create awesome game website with Game Magazine Joomla template
GK User
Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:02 am
I contacted the developer behind JotCache and they said it's an issue with the template as the issue isn't present with any other templates. I would like to disable the standard Joomla caching as JotCache is built much better but the problem is when I use JotCache, when I go to view an article, the post duplicates itself. How can this be fixed?
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:50 am
Hi

Please tell me if its a K2 or a regular joomla article.

GK User
Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:45 am
Regular Joomla articles this happens
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:38 pm
Hi

Please replace file /html/com_content/article/default.php with the one attached.

teitbite
Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:13 pm
Hi

Ok. I thing I forgot to click add file ;/ Sorry. But from Your PM I know this file was changed, so please send it to me so I'll make the neccessary work keeping the changes You have already.

teitbite
Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:18 pm
Hi

You have send me an access to joomla panel, but I do not know Your website's url. Also I will need an access to ftp to be able to make changes in this files. But it's not neccessary, I just need You to send me this one file: /html/com_content/article/default.php , so please zip it and attach here or we go with ftp and I'll change it directly on Your server.

teitbite
Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:10 pm
Hi

I've made some changes to /html/com_content/article/default.php file, but it was disabled, so if it will not work I will need You to tell me the url to the page with an example of this problem. Modified file attached.

GK User
Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:45 am
Now when I go to edit the slides for the slideshows, it does not show any of them in the backend so I cannot edit and remove the slides. Please fix as this is urgent! You have my site login information to check yourself.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:55 pm
Hi

An access I had is not working any more.

Warning

Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.

Please send me a correct one, but You may try to update module to the latest version, than clear browser cache and check if this makes a difference.

GK User
Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:34 pm
Just PM'd you a working login. Please fix as soon as you can as its very critical.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:03 pm
Hi

Done. I just updated module to the latest version and cleared browser's cache, so You may need to clear it too.

GK User
Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:48 am
It now works! Thanks!
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:53 pm
Hi

Great. Glad I could help with this issue.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.