VM AND PRODUCTS

Create awesome game website with Game Magazine Joomla template
GK User
Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:09 am
HELLO HOW ARE YOU I HAVE USE THIS TEMPLATE TO SHOW MY ¨PRODUCTS
I HAVE UINSTALELD VITUAL MART 2.66 AND I HAVE USE IT BUT IS NOT WORK WELL
I DONT KNOW IF THIS TEMPLATE NOT SUPPORT VM OR I DONT KNOW HO TO USE IT
PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE DIO MUCH TIME WITH MY WEBSITE AND NOW IS NOT FISNIEHD
I NEED TO DO LIKE STORBOX OR OTHER ONE USE VM, NO UI NEED ONLY TO SHOW MY CATEGORIES
AND ALSO SHOW MY PRIODUCTS CHILD WITHOUT ANY PRICE OR DETAILS ONLY PICTURE OF PRODUCTS
OR CHANGE THE TEMPLATE COMPLETLY
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:52 am
Hi,
1) Please do not use BIG LETTERS, we are not blind and it looks awful.
2) What Joomla you have? I'm asking because for J!3.x there is not stable version of VM, and J2.5 since December will not be supported, updated anymore, end of life.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:55 am
If you will decide to use J3.3+ what is the best choice right now, I suggest to check those extensions:
1) HikaShop
2) K2Store or J2Store - I have coupons if you want to buy PRO, not standard versions.
3) MijoShop (based on OpenCart)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:42 pm
hello Oscar E thank yo ufor your response
sorry for the big lettre i have write this message in morning At 07H00 i havn't see when write is big one
i have use the version 2.5 of joomla because i have find problem in template game magazine in v3.3 of joomla
i need to show the products like image only no need to write details of each products (see the attached picture)
what yop umean with pro version ? can yo utell me which template can use in this situation please
wait your response
tkx
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:15 pm
Joomla 2.5 will be supported only till end of December 2014, and now we have October, so are you really want to build website for 3 months ?

I'm not here to build for you a e-commerce website, I can only suggest to check others solutions than VM.
PRO versions always have more features but ... in most cases also FREE versions will be okey if you don't have money at the beginning. In my life I'd build few shops and I know that decision to choose platform is the most important. Nobody wants to migrate later.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:42 pm
thank yo uvery much Mr Oscar E for your support and response
i know you no need to and is not normal to do for me the website work
i need only to kbnow id the game magazine support shope or not ? because i ahve installed in 2.5 VM but is not work well
i need only to know which templae is better to use it in this case i like game magazine for highliter and alsofor header slide show
my websuite is easy bnot complicated need only to kknow to our client what can do as service and products because we buy for him not sell directly we are trading company
tkx
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:23 pm
In most cases each e-commerce component have its own css styles, so it should not be problems to show products.
For example I used K2Store with GK StoreFront without any problems.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.