System messages and create account

Responsive Joomla template for Entertainment and Music purpose with clean and lightweight design.
GK User
Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:38 pm
Hi.
1 - I found here in the forum as changing system messages for them to stay in the content. However the login messages appear on the form fields. How to put on the page so that both the website as the login, as well as in joomsocial are in the same place? Above content.
2 - In the header and login joomsocial homepage would like to place - Button create account - how? In login joomsocial area only has the login and login with facebook, but does not appear to create account. How do I put this?
Thanks and Regards,
Marcia Taruma
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:33 pm
1 - I found here in the forum as changing system messages for them to stay in the content. However the login messages appear on the form fields. How to put on the page so that both the website as the login, as well as in joomsocial are in the same place? Above content. (attached image - music-login-appears.jpg)

2 - In the header and login joomsocial homepage would like to place - Button create account - how? In login joomsocial area only has the login and login with facebook, but does not appear to create account. How do I put this? (attached image - music-need-insert-creat-account.jpg)

(NEW) 3 - In the login module appears 2 times Remember me (attached image - music-double-remember-me.jpg). How do I take it?
Thanks and Regards,
Marcia Taruma
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:57 pm
Hi

Please tell me the url to Your website. This problem doesn't appear in my copy of this template. Are you using the latest version ?

GK User
Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:24 pm
Hi! Good morning!
http://www.marianomaia.com.br/music/
Yes, I used a last version the joomla and the template.
Thanks.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:02 pm
Hi

Please make sure override is enabled in template settings, than add this code to override.css:

Code: Select all
#system-message {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 20px 0;
    position: relative;
    top: 0 !important;
}

To add register link try add this code to /layout/blocks/head.php

Code: Select all
<script type="text/javascript">(function($) {$(document).ready(function() {
$('#community-wrap .login-area a.reminder-link:nth-child(1)').prepend('<a href="url_to_register" class="reminder-link">Register</a>');
});})(jQuery)</script>

GK User
Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:23 am
Good night.
Thanks for the feedback.
The code to fix system messages worked.
HOWEVER THE CODE TO INSERT REGISTER DID NOT WORK!
Can you guide me what should I do?

Missed you answer me:
3 - In the login module Appears 2 times Remember me (attached image - music-double-remember-me.jpg). How do I take it?

Another question:
I've tried everything to insert a module in js_side_top position as JomSocial manual (http://documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki ... _Positions), but also can not insert the module. Would you assist me?
http://www.marianomaia.com.br/index.php

Thanks & regards,
Marcia
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:40 pm
Hi

For the module please check if module is visible when assigned to ALL pages if not than there must be something wrong with module position.

Anyway please send me an access to FTP it will help me to find a correct selector for the javascript entering the register link and will look for remember me duplication.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.