Problem with styling modules.

Business template for Joomla 3 and 2.5 ideal to create blog or personal website.
GK User
Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:19 am
Issues are with Firebug ..cant seems to view CSS info using firebug( Firefox) .All Css modules are not visible(gk image , Gk_new pro etc.....) even with CSS prefix turned off ....I think all are build in different way .... wot issues with Gk League,Realdesign +Music Free..maybe other..

I hope Gavick will fix that issue ..it very annoying ..

Need your support ..
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:27 am
walkys wrote:Issues are with Firebug ..cant seems to view CSS info using firebug( Firefox) .All Css modules are not visible(gk image , Gk_new pro etc.....) even with CSS prefix turned off ....I think all are build in different way .... wot issues with Gk League,Realdesign +Music Free..maybe other..

I hope Gavick will fix that issue ..it very annoying ..

Need your support ..

Found the issue was : if you using gk image pro or news show pro , External files section ,Used default css should be : ON..to view the css using firebug...and dont forget to turn off css prefix to view other css ..
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:15 am
I've made it a sticky topic. BTW general suggestion:

if the module is not supported in the specific template or you're using the portal mode of the NSP module which isn't included in the template then you should always enable the default CSS option in the "External files" section.
Administrator

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.