Save button

Business template for Joomla 3 and 2.5 ideal to create blog or personal website.
GK User
Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:06 am
Hi,
i already use the quciktemplate vom Real_design. But in several items i cant click on "Save". The button has no action! Also Save & new etc. - no action. Only the Cancel Button cancel the action :) It seems like an error on template. Somebody wrote its the file "jquery.min.js" isn't it?
The disfunction is perhaps on the module settings in "breadcrumps". I cant edit anything there.

Once more: i downloaded the latest version from the template (last week) and installed this. But now on edit templates there is a new version found... "3.8.1". Where i can download this?! It likes, i worked now with version2.17.1. Very strange!

Please help!
Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:28 pm
Hi,
first update your Joomla to current version.
2-nd, try refresh site few times.

The problem was in back-end or front-end?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:43 pm
hi
its joomla 3.3.6. refresh doenst help. i dont know why, but you have to copy the original file from joomla install path /media/system/js/ in the installed folder with ftp. Now it is running.

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:42 pm
I guess because " theRealdesign" is very old template, no more updates for it and almost not supported.
Sometimes reinstalling with original Joomla can fix many things.
I'm happy that at least works.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:26 am
Yes it is. But it's the only one that is small and further a great design for every thing you have to build. gavick has no one else that combine these features in one template. perhaps you have to update the realdesign with a new style for further joomla versions or build a new template like this?!

can u tell me something about the wrong update notice to version 3.8.1 that is actually not the newest version. i think it is 2.17.1. Whats wrong?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:56 pm
The lasted version which you can download is 2.17.1.
And I can guess, no more updates for it.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.