Virtuemart problem in eSport template

Winter sport ecommerce template for Joomla with VirtueMart support
GK User
Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:00 pm
Hello everyone.
I have a paid account in Gavick!
I have a problem with Virtuemart in this template.
In the demo, virtuemart products it is ok. Also and product gallery is open in popup and second and third image is opened with left and right arrow. You can see here: http://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/eSport/ ... ct-details
In my site template installed ok. But virtuemart products do not look like the demo. One buttons in left, other is right. Nothing to do with the demo. Also and product gallery do not look like the demo. Where I'm wrong? In the documentation I don't found information for virtuemart configuration on.
Please help me.
If don't understand my question due to my bad english, write me here and I will try to explain better.
Thanks in advance.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:27 am
Hi

You have probably installed the newest version of Virtuemart since this template was not updated to it yet since it's one of the oldest and updates are done to newest first. I'll ask when updated package will be available. Meanwhile You can try working with older Virtuemart version.

teitbite
Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:26 pm
Hi

Unfortunately I was informed that this template is over 2 years old so it will not be updated to the latest VM. Please simply use the version which come with quictkstart to be sure every aspect of VM is supported.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.