Is there more than one slideshow transition?

GK User
Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:21 pm
Does anyone know if the home page large image slideshow has any different transitions available built in besides the rain drop one?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:37 pm
This animation is the only one available in this header slideshow.
Administrator

GK User
Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:10 pm
Does anyone know if it's somewhat easy to create a new transition? Really limited on the raindrop thing. Any info would be great. Thank you.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:41 pm
dziudek wrote:This animation is the only one available in this header slideshow.

This is a little odd. I note that the Boutique template also uses the Image Show GK4 module for its slideshow and it has a simple dissolve transition. And I just installed version 1.2.4 of Image Show GK4, and it still only has the "Bubbles" transition.

How can we set it up to do a dissolve? Please advise.

Thanks,
railer
Gold Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:49 pm
Aha!

After installing Image Show GK4 version 1.24 over the 1.21 version, in the Interface section of the module, there is a new field called Animation Type. You can choose the "Opacity" type which will yield a nice dissolve.

Railer
Gold Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:55 pm
What I'm really looking for is the Ken Burns effect for this slideshow. I guess this can't do that, huh?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:42 pm
paulwallen wrote:What I'm really looking for is the Ken Burns effect for this slideshow. I guess this can't do that, huh?

I think that the RokSlideshow Joomla extension has the Ken Burns transition effect.
Gold Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.