SOS PopUp not Working when site is online Urgent

GK User
Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:17 pm
Hi!
Big problem here because my site is on production... :oops:
The problem is the modal windows in the category and detail productos. As you know there is a modal windoe to be open when in a category you press in the pic. Then a new kind of 'lightbox' windows popup and shows the pic. Well everything was working great while the site is offline, but when I put the site online .... Voala!
Then thepopup doesn´t work anymore... and I´m not so concern about this, but because the shopping cart on top of the page is using this as well.. so you can never reach the shopping cart!
Please help I´m running out of ideas about what´s going on.
I leave you a clone site online so you can see it:
http://www.worldartistsgallery.com/inde ... /sculpture
as a user test you may use:
user:test
password:test-123

Please be aware that the domain byt it self http://www.worldartistsgallery.com/ will show an html on construction page; same as if you press the logo on the site....This has no effect in what´s going on since I already tried to erase it.. and same result.

Ah! I do not know if it´s related but when I go now no the template details on the administration I get error:
JFolder: :files: La ruta no es una carpeta. Ruta: /home/sites/worldartistsgallery.com/public_html/templates/gk_esport/layouts/
and the styles in the administration of the templates doesn´t load.
BTW I updated to VM2.0.6 a few days ago...and this is working properly...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:08 pm
All right found it! and I think this should be consider for upcoming versions...unless something else is not under my control...
The problem was the templates/gk_eSports/js/gk.scripts.js . This file was launching some error because it could not find:
line 78
Code: Select all
   document.id('btnRegister').addEvent('click', function(e) {

line 95
Code: Select all
   document.id('btnCart').getElement('span').dispose();

and why was it launching this error? Because I did not have any modules in the register or login positions. This 2 modules should never be deleted or this error riseup. You must have them (you may always unpublish)... and problem solved.
Of course it was not launching the problem when the site was offline because there was always someone registered... and I never deleted the login module, but unpublished from the beginning....
I´ve been al afternoon..... :sick: because of this...
Hope I can help somebody
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.