Template Virtuemart Problem

GK User
Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:33 am
Hi,

First of all, Great template.
I have installed the template, in the backend and I get an error message.
When I click in the backend Virtuemart - Payment Methods or Shop

where x is I have adapted voor now.

vmError: vmTable loadTable 'xxxx_xxx.uyu5w_virtuemart_vendors_nl_nl' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `uyu5w_virtuemart_vendors_nl_nl`.* ,`uyu5w_virtuemart_vendors`.* FROM `uyu5w_virtuemart_vendors_nl_nl` JOIN uyu5w_virtuemart_vendors using (`virtuemart_vendor_id`) WHERE uyu5w_virtuemart_vendors_nl_nl.`virtuemart_vendor_id` = "1"
When I click in the backend Virtuemart - Payment Methods or Shop

what's wrong and who can help me thanks advance
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:42 am
First of all please redownload the quickstart package, because at yesterdays evening I've reuploaded the package with new joomla.sql dump. Maybe it solve your problem.
Administrator

GK User
Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:09 am
Thanks, this morning I downloaded the latest version and I've installed and I have this problem

dziudek wrote:First of all please redownload the quickstart package, because at yesterdays evening I've reuploaded the package with new joomla.sql dump. Maybe it solve your problem.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:46 am
The problems seems to be related to the multilanguage support in VM - I've checked it on my localhost and for english there is no error. I see that you are using nl_nl language so probably there is some bug in the VM - I recommend to ask the developers because the problem isn't related with the template and the quickstart package but with the VirtueMart component.
Administrator

GK User
Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:04 pm
I solved the problem; :D
I found this on virtuemart forum.

Look at your database table with phpMyAdmin and search for the tables with a language suffix at the end. I suppose you orginally installed VM2 in english. Therefore you should find the following tables:

m0atm_virtuemart_categories_en_gb
m0atm_virtuemart_manufacturercategories_en_gb
m0atm_virtuemart_manufacturers_en_gb
m0atm_virtuemart_paymentmethods_en_gb
m0atm_virtuemart_products_en_gb
m0atm_virtuemart_shipmentmethods_en_gb
m0atm_virtuemart_vendors_en_gb

If one or more of these tables is missing with the nl_nl suffix at the end, export the english table, rename the exported file suffix to nl_nl and import it again. When you are done, you should also have the nl_nl table versions in your database.

m0atm_virtuemart_categories_nl_nl
m0atm_virtuemart_manufacturercategories_nl_nl
m0atm_virtuemart_manufacturers_nl_nl
m0atm_virtuemart_paymentmethods_nl_nl
m0atm_virtuemart_products_nl_nl
m0atm_virtuemart_shipmentmethods_nl_nl
m0atm_virtuemart_vendors_nl_nl

dziudek wrote:The problems seems to be related to the multilanguage support in VM - I've checked it on my localhost and for english there is no error. I see that you are using nl_nl language so probably there is some bug in the VM - I recommend to ask the developers because the problem isn't related with the template and the quickstart package but with the VirtueMart component.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:27 am
I'll make it as a sticky topic, because it is a good advice for everybody who wants virtuemart in own language :)
Administrator

GK User
Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:44 pm
van der Kolk wrote:I solved the problem; :D
I found this on virtuemart forum.

Look at your database table with phpMyAdmin and search for the tables with a language suffix at the end. I suppose you orginally installed VM2 in english. Therefore you should find the following tables:

m0atm_virtuemart_categories_en_gb
m0atm_virtuemart_manufacturercategories_en_gb
m0atm_virtuemart_manufacturers_en_gb
m0atm_virtuemart_paymentmethods_en_gb
m0atm_virtuemart_products_en_gb
m0atm_virtuemart_shipmentmethods_en_gb
m0atm_virtuemart_vendors_en_gb

If one or more of these tables is missing with the nl_nl suffix at the end, export the english table, rename the exported file suffix to nl_nl and import it again. When you are done, you should also have the nl_nl table versions in your database.

m0atm_virtuemart_categories_nl_nl
m0atm_virtuemart_manufacturercategories_nl_nl
m0atm_virtuemart_manufacturers_nl_nl
m0atm_virtuemart_paymentmethods_nl_nl
m0atm_virtuemart_products_nl_nl
m0atm_virtuemart_shipmentmethods_nl_nl
m0atm_virtuemart_vendors_nl_nl

dziudek wrote:The problems seems to be related to the multilanguage support in VM - I've checked it on my localhost and for english there is no error. I see that you are using nl_nl language so probably there is some bug in the VM - I recommend to ask the developers because the problem isn't related with the template and the quickstart package but with the VirtueMart component.

Yes, it's works fine! :D
little help for faster work: In phpmyadmin no need export/import just copy tables in database with new suffix ( tablename_nl_nl)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:46 am
excellent post!!!
thanks, van der Kolk
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.