VM Data for the Shop

GK User
Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:40 pm
Hi,

i know, your not the support of VirtueMart - i just need the Data from the VM Shop. I didnt install the Quickstart, and i have big problems with the Shop. Even when i try to fill out the Shop Information, and to add a new Seller i get a error-message.."E-Mail Adress not valide". Which format i have to use? Could you please tell me the Data, which is included in the Quickstart from the Shop. I just want to test the Shop, and change the Data...

Greets
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:05 pm
Hi,

If you get the error message, it means that you have either input a wrong format of email addresses or left it blank, a correct email address must be like this "[email protected]".
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:16 pm
Hi,

i have input all informations, also the email ..like this "[email protected]" ...when i klick on save ...it tells me that i have input a wrong e-mail adress ..and it erases all data ..

Don Lee wrote:Hi,

If you get the error message, it means that you have either input a wrong format of email addresses or left it blank, a correct email address must be like this "[email protected]".
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:25 pm
The issue is really weird, can you please let me check it by sending me a PM to provide backend access info then I would know how to help you further.

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:40 am
i sent you the login data, could you check it?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:04 pm
Sorry but somehow I don't see any message from you, can you please check to send it again?

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:52 pm
Hi,

i have looked into my outbox ...
Virtue Mart

Sent: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:56 pm
To: Don Lee

maybe you could send me a pm with your email - so i would send you my login-data at you mail ..

greets

Don Lee wrote:Sorry but somehow I don't see any message from you, can you please check to send it again?

Thanks,
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:31 pm
Hi,

Thank you I got your message now and am checking the issue, it's really weird for me too and I need more time to work with this. Did you tried contacting with VM team to get support as well?

Cheers,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:53 pm
No not yet. i thought that i have done it not correctly. thank you very much for your support!!!!!
Greets

Thank you I got your message now and am checking the issue, it's really weird for me too and I need more time to work with this. Did you tried contacting with VM team to get support as well?

Cheers,
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:02 pm
Hi, did you locate the error? please help me with the issue - its very important
cheers

Cheers,
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:52 pm
I'm sorry I have checked again but I can't seem to fix this issue, I think you'd better contact VM team to check if it's a but from VM, also try upgrading VM to latest version.

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:35 pm
hi don,

i fixes the problem by installing vm to latest version. so i have now the problem, that the "add to cart" button is different like in the demo? the second issue, when i buy a item and go on to pay it shows a broken cart?

Don Lee wrote:I'm sorry I have checked again but I can't seem to fix this issue, I think you'd better contact VM team to check if it's a but from VM, also try upgrading VM to latest version.

Thanks,
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:26 pm
Glad to know that :D I now can't access the site anymore to check the other problems, the old account doesn't work now.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.