Out of line topbar

Best WordPress theme for game news websites, game portals or whatever your preferred subject.
GK User
Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:19 pm
I'm having a serious issue with items placed in the topbar. Both the social plugins and the Login/sign up menu is not lining up properly in the social and user menu areas respectively. I've attached a picture showing where they are appearing. The social icons are in the general area though they are still a little out of line, however the login/sign upr menu is way below where it's supposed to be.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:46 pm
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

GK User
Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:17 pm
Thanks but I think I figured out the problem. I actually figured it out while I was placing everything back the way I had it so you could see it. Apparently the social widget I was using was too long so it was pushing the login buttons off its mark. Once I remove the social widget the login button went back into place. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.